Discover the World’s Premier Destination for the Pet Retail Industry.
For pet retailers around the world, SuperZoo is the ultimate business event of the year. It’s where you’ll see ALL of the latest American trends and get deals on new products, including many that you won’t find anywhere else. More than 1,000 leading manufacturers and suppliers are here to show you their best-selling merchandise and trend-forward products—so you can go back to your store with a wide selection of unique items that’ll help you stand out from your local competitors and generate sales. Stock up for the entire year right here, all in one spot, in three ultra-productive days!
Here’s what’s in store for you in 2018:
- Six specialty neighborhoods covering every aspect of pet retail: fashion and high-end accessories, natural and eco-friendly products, grooming supplies, small animal and aquatic products, products from around the world and more.
- More than 820 NEW products making their world debut in the New Product Showcase.
- NEW innovators and entrepreneurs showcasing their products for the first time in the New Exhibitor Road neighborhood.
- The pet industry’s best education program, offering more than 80 seminars spanning 85 education hours.
- International areas highlighting products from around the globe.
- A special concierge service especially for international buyers—head here for interpreter services, mobile app help and assistance identifying exhibitors who sell outside the U.S.
- An International Lounge (in front of Hall E) offering help with the SuperZoo mobile app and featuring interpreters for Chinese, Spanish, Mandarin and Korean. This lounge also features complimentary water service, charging stations, and table seating.
We’ve assembled some useful resources to help make your trip to SuperZoo easy and hassle-free:
Letter of Invitation
To request a Letter of Invitation please submit this form.
United States of America, Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs
(For a list of American Embassies and Consulates worldwide)
United States Customs Service
U.S. Food and Drug
U.S. Foreign Agriculture Service