Sporting (Spaniels & Setters)
7:15 am: Check-in and pre-Judging
7:45 am: Contest Ring Closes
8:00 am: Contest Starts
10:00 am: Contest Ends / Final Judging
10:45 am: Awards
Special note: Electric will NOT be provided in the contest ring. You must supply your own cordless clippers where applicable.
Contest Time Limit:
2:00 (2 hours)
|American Cocker Spaniel||2:00|
|English Cocker Spaniel||2:00|
|English Springer Spaniel||2:00|
|Irish Red and White||2:00|
|Welsh Springer Spaniel||2:00|
Acceptable Styling: Must be groomed to breed profile as presented in the conformation show ring. It is the responsibility of the show promoter and /or their designated judges to determine adequate coat growth.
• All styling must take place during the time frame of the competition except where noted below.
• All dogs must be groomed according to breed standard.
• All dogs may have sanitary and pads shaved prior to class start.
• All dogs may have nails trimmed and ears cleaned prior to class start.
• Finishing sprays are permissible in order to tidy up after the competition time frame ends however, re-shaping with water or product application is prohibited.
• Chalk products are permissible prior to and during the competition time frame but are prohibited after time is called.
• Sporting coats must be carded and/or hand stripped. Clippers are only permissible as presented in the conformation
|Division||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
Groomer, The Village Groomer
Owner, Here Comes the Groom
Pet Stylist/Manager, The Velvet Touch Pet Salon