Below please find general information regarding the grooming contests, dog bathing area and dog holding areas.
Grooming Stage and Drop-Off Locations
- Grooming Stage will be located in Hall B of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. The Dog Holding Trailer will be located outside Hall B at the North West corner of Frank Sinatra Dr., South Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- All contestants will be emailed a “Curb Parking Dog Drop-Off Pass” before the show. You may also pick up a “Curb Parking Dog Drop-Off Pass” from the security guard near the dog holding trailer outside of Hall B or at the contestants meeting at the grooming stage on Monday, August 19 at 6pm. We will have extra passes available at the Grooming Staff table in front of the stage. The parking pass is to be placed on the car dashboard. Please fill in your name and your cell phone number. This pass is ONLY for parking while you unload/load your crates and dogs.
Dog Potty/Play Area
This will be located behind the grooming stage
Day Use Holding Area
- Will be located in Hall B on the show floor behind the grooming stage
- One crate per dog
- All Crates must have a Crate Card – extra crate cards will be available should you need them
- Your cell phone number must be on the crate card
- You are responsible for the care of your dogs
- Dogs cannot be kept on show floor overnight in Day Use Holding Area
Doggie Spa/Bathing Area
- Spa area & bathing will open starting on Sunday, August 18 at 6:00 pm and will be on a first come, first served basis. You may enter any time after the spa opens. Spa will be closed for the Creative Styling Competition on Tuesday, August 20 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and for Rescue Rodeo contest on Wednesday, August 21 from 11:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- You must bring your own towels.
- You must stay within the dog bathing area! You will not be allowed to wander onto the show floor until the show is open at 9:00am.
- Please bring only one dog at a time for bathing and drying.
- Personal tables are not allowed in the prep facility area; there simply is not enough space.
- Tables and grooming arms will be supplied. Tables are Electric and Hydraulic. Competitors must provide grooming loop. All tables are for sale from Ryan’s Pet Supplies Booth #6849
- Please be considerate of others who are waiting. Bathe your dog as quickly as possible, and then move to one of the prepping tables while waiting for conditioners, etc. to work.
- Spa facility users must clean up after themselves! Vacuum or gather-up and dispose of all hair when finished and sanitize the tables with Clorox wipes that will be available in the Spa.
24 Hour Dog Holding Mobile Trailer
- The Mobile Unit, located outside Hall B at the North West corner, will be the dog holding facility.
- The Mobile Unit will be open starting on Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:00 pm through Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 3:00 pm and will be manned 24 hours a day.
- You will be responsible for the care of all dogs you bring; exercising, feeding, watering, and cleaning up after your dog. For each dog, you will need to provide a crate (no soft sided crates allowed), dishes and food.
- All dogs must be left in hard crates. No Fabric or soft-sided crates will be allowed in the holding area. You will be asked to sign a release when leaving your dogs.
- Please click on Holding Room Forms to view, download and print all required forms. You will need one set of forms per groomer. Please fill out, print and bring your forms to the Holding Room when dropping of your dog(s).
Grooming tables and tubs are available at a discounted price and are provided complimentary by Ryan’s Pet Supplies for use by Groomer SuperZoo participants. Tables & tubs will be available for sale during the show and may be picked up immediately following the close of SuperZoo.
The exercise area will be located behind the stage near the day-use holding area. You are responsible to clean up after your pets and there will be cleaning supplies in the exercise area. Please remind others that they are responsible to clean up after their own pets. If you see our sponsor in Booth 6916, please thank them for supplying this area.