GROOMTEAM USA, INC.® CODE OF CONDUCT
The GroomTeam USA, Inc.®, code of conduct establishes expectations for professional behavior and actions of all GroomTeam USA, Inc.®, point holders. Adhering to these policies protects the reputation and perception of the groomers on an individual level as well as the entire organization.
As a member in good standing of GroomTeam USA, Inc.®, I promise to:
• Aspire to the highest professional standards.
• Treat all team members and industry professionals with respect, honesty, and kindness.
• Treat all pets with kindness, patience, and respect and provide for their health and safety while they are entrusted to my care.
• Continue to pursue education and skill development.
• Encourage unity among pet stylists by promoting professionalism, the highest ethical standards, education, and creativity.
• Exhibit conduct befitting these standards in my actions, whether it be in writing, in person, or through online communications.
• Discourage unprofessional behavior toward others in my industry community.
• Adhere to the Standards of Conduct and Sportsmanship Rules.
I understand that failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct may result in the elimination of honors and privileges awarded by GroomTeam USA, Inc.®