SuperZoo Exhibitor Media Toolkit
How to submit your press release.
- Follow these requirements:
- Releases must be under 1 MB
- Releases must be sent as a single PDF document
- Releases should focus on a product and should not be ads
- SuperZoo exhibitors are allowed one upload per company
- Let SuperZoo Help You – Use our press release template to help boost your exposure.
- Extended deadline! Submit by August 9 – Email your press release to firstname.lastname@example.org If it meets requirements, it will be posted to the digital press room.
Tips for the perfect release.
- Press Release Must-Haves — You probably know you need to include the date, contact information, company logo, photos and a boilerplate description of your company. Take it one step further and try to tie the significant, newsworthy content of your release to industry trends or news.
- Be Different – Many companies submit releases in the same format, so consider presenting your information in a different way, such as on a USB drive left in the press room. Several companies have enjoyed immediate results with this clever tactic.
- Social Media Is Your Friend – Use social media as a starting point for outreach. Social media’s quick-read format allows you to entice reporters to read your news release with brief, interesting descriptions and embedded links.
- Anticipate Questions – Today’s trade media are stretched thin and have little time for follow-up. Try to brainstorm questions they may ask ahead of time and answer them in the body of the release so they have the full story and can simply “plug and play.” The tighter the writing and the more thorough the information provided, the greater the likelihood the reporter will respond.
- Include Multimedia – Media professionals have come to expect photos and videos — which are especially critical to telling a comprehensive story when promoting a product. Make sure to include them!
- Be SEO Savvy – Instead of only loading SEO-friendly keywords into the release, it’s important to incorporate industry-specific phrases to best reach reporters who are hungry for your message.
Take Advantage of the SuperZoo 2021 Onsite Press Room.
The SuperZoo onsite press room is where you will bring your media kits to display for the press.
Alert the Media
Press release tips and sample press release
Media best practices