Our focus remains your health and safety on-site at SuperZoo 2020.
HOW WE PLAN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND OUR TEAM
To ensure the health and safety of attendees, exhibitors, employees, and community as a whole, we will be implementing extra measures to assure social distancing, sanitation of the event space and other guideline precautions set by the Centers for Disease Control.
Here are some of the health and safety measures that we intend to implement. We will make necessary adjustments as new standards are defined.
– Contact-free registration
– Controlled access for attendees to ensure social distancing requirements
– Provide masks and touch free hand sanitizers for all participants
– Distanced grooming contests and education seminars
– Mandatory gloves as you enter New Product Showcase
– Additional Hall to move registration and eliminate lines in hallways
– Additional tables for meetings – see floorplan
– Additional show hours to eliminate feeling of being rushed (TBD)
– Grab and Go concession stands
Our team remains actively engaged with health departments throughout the city, state, and federal levels to ensure that we are always on top of the latest updates and protocols. Click here for the latest announcements by Nevada Governor Sisolak regarding the details of the state’s phased opening plan.
We are working with Mandalay Bay to ensure that all recommend minimum safety standards are exceeded. Below are some of the baseline industry standards being considered.
Once this has been determined, we will update this page accordingly with the details of this program.
Please continue to check this page for updates to our health and safety task force efforts. We intend to make every effort to host SuperZoo 2020 with your safety as our first priority.