2024 Qualification Requirements
Attendance at SUPERZOO is limited to pet professionals engaged in the buying of pets, pet products or providing pet services to consumers. SUPERZOO is a private trade show open to the trade only, and not open to the public.
On this page you will find a list of our new categories, along with a brief description and qualification requirements. Businesses are qualified on their primary business function. WPA has the final say in business type qualification.
If this is your first SUPERZOO, welcome! We can’t wait to meet you. When registering for SUPERZOO you’ll be asked to submit the below items.
- Basic contact information for you and your business
- Two or more invoices from a recognized pet distributor or manufacturer totaling $1,000 or more dated within the past year, a copy of your business license, insurance, business card, website or letter of intent*
Letter of intent* (from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a business – this is acceptable for new businesses only.
- Letter must indicate company name, company function, and registrant’s name. *Letter of intent only valid for business started within the last year, may not be utilized for access to event for multiple years.
- We require proof of purchase from multiple brands
- If you are approved you will receive an email within 5 business days with a link to your personal registration form.
We’ve recently cleaned up our attendee information and because of this, you may be required to resubmit your information if your email address is not found, we apologize for the inconvenience but we hope to obtain the most up to date information for our system.
Qualified Business Categories
- Retail – Aquarium
- Retail – Birding Store
- Retail – Full Line Pet with Grooming
- Retail – Full Line Pet (with Animals)
- Retail – Full Line Pet (without Animals)
- Retail – Feed / Farm / Ranch
- Retail – Gift / Boutique / Specialty
- Retail – Grooming Store with Pet Supplies
- Retail – On-Line
- Retail – Reptile Store
- Retail – Lawn / Garden / Department / Home /Hardware
- Mass Market / Value / Dollar / Club / Grocery / Drug
- Online retailers must sell branded products from a variety of manufacturers. Online retailers must provide the company URL when registering for SUPERZOO. If your company owns the brand name on all products sold in your store, you are classified as a Manufacturer
- Pet Product Distributor/Wholesaler/Independent Repping Group
- Importer/Exporters (Finished Goods)
- Wholesale Distributor (Finished Goods)
- Wholesale Live pet / Livestock Distributor
- Veterinarians/ Veterinarian Practice Managers and Staff
- Grooming Schools, Mobile / Independent Groomer
- Pet Sitters / Day Care / Boarding / Trainers
- Pet Services must send Basic contact information for you, and your business or place of employment. This can include a website, and/or social media page
- If applicable an invoice from a recognized pet distributor or manufacturer totaling $500.00 or more and dated within the past year, or a copy of your business license, insurance, business card, or and a letter from place of employment
- Letter of intent * (from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a business – this is acceptable for new businesses only)
Affiliates (Industry Suppliers)
Industry Suppliers which include the list of businesses below and cost $1,995 for attending.
- Non Exhibiting Manufacturer
- Business Consultants
- E-Commerce Accelerator
- Financial Services
- Ingredient Sourcing
- Logistics / Transportation
- Marketing Agencies
- Venture Capitalists
- Packaging and Packaging Sources
During registration consider all additional staff during enrollment, otherwise additional staff will require individual registration.