The Future of the Retail Workplace: How to Attract, Engage & Retain a 5-Generations Work Force
Successfully blending the Five Generations in today’s workplace can be a tall order for any leader. Smart organizations assist all employees, especially leaders, to better understand one another and in so doing, increase productivity and grow DEI. It begins with open and vibrant dialogue and inclusion of all generations as we navigate to train and retain talent.
Millennials and Gen. Z get a special and positive nod in this presentation and you’ll see why they’ve earned it in this fun, informative, interactive and fast paced session.
Around the globe and in the U.S., today’s employees can have up to 5 different generations working side by side. And, productivity can decrease if your staff doesn’t understand the unique characteristics and talents each person/generation brings. After all, understanding the future of our workplace creates opportunities for business growth, higher retention and better communications between staff/ departments.
This highly requested interactive presentation covers strategic methods of improving employee morale, operational efficiency, increasing employee retention and employee productivity; how to find it, how to harness it and how to keep it.
In this interactive presentation, participants will learn proven techniques to:
• Identify the 7 most powerful actions (compiled from my 5-year survey) we can take to successfully integrate and retain generations and grow DEI in the workplace
• Increase employee retention, inclusion and attract new candidates
• Ignite workplace communication, productivity and satisfaction
• Improve employee/management engagement of each generation and different cultures
• Discover the virtual workplace needs, wants and aspirations of each generation
If your goal is to support happier, dynamic, more productive employees while also maintaining focus on business growth, new trends/laws, and a positive workplace culture, this is the presentation for you.
Speaker, Successful Solutions LLC