Turning Products and Profit at Your Store
The biggest expense for your retail pet business is inventory! Having too little of key items means you may miss sales and having too many non-selling products means your cash flow is tied up on your store shelves with unsold merchandise!
Both potential inventory issues can be resolved quickly and easily—if you learn the tactics necessary! Attendees of this session will learn critical ways to improve the performance of their inventory including:
• How to Calculate Individual Product Profits
• Setting Low Stock Alerts to Prevent Stockouts
• Identifying Best/Slow Sellers to Optimize Buying
• Using Sales Performance Data to Inform Purchases
• Improve Purchasing with Accurate Forecasting Processes
• Learning to manage temporary out of stock situations (with your vendors and on your store shelves)
Make sure to join us for this product and profit producing session. You’ll walk away with immediate ways to get more money from your inventory when you get home and for years to come.