Submit your attendee, exhibitor or press registration below and get ready to tap into your business’ true potential. Attendance is limited to pet professionals engaged in the buying of pets/pet products or providing pet-related services. Those registering onsite must provide an invoice(s) totaling $500 or more from a recognized pet distributor or manufacturer that is dated within the past year, a copy of your business license, insurance, business card, website, or letter of intent. If someone from your company has already registered for SuperZoo 2020, you do not need to register! They should simply add you to their registration as a group member.
This is My First Time Registering
- You’ll be asked to provide:
- Basic contact information for you and your business
- Invoices from a recognized pet distributor or manufacturer totaling $500 or more and dated within the past year, or; a copy of your business license, insurance, business card, website, or letter of intent.
- If you’re qualified, you’ll receive an email within 5 business days with a link to your personal registration form. If denied, you may appeal the decision.
I’ve Registered for SuperZoo Before
- You will be asked to enter your email address and Password.
- If your email is not found because your email has not previously been captured or if our records do not indicate that you are a buyer, you will be asked to verify your credentials.
- If you don’t remember your password, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- Enter the requested information and click the submit button.
- You will receive an email with a link that will take you to your pre-populated registration form to complete your registration.
- Once registered, you will then receive an email with a link to your registration where you can update your info and add any group members.
Exhibitor or Press Registration
If you’re an exhibitor or a member of the press, please register here. Press should review SuperZoo’s Press Credential Policy before verifying their credentials.