So, It’s Your First Time Attending SUPERZOO?
Let us show you how it’s done! Like how beneficial SUPERZOO is for pet professionals and how to get the most out of your experience — especially as a first-time attendee. Check out the quick tips below to prep for success prior to, during and after the show.
Before You Arrive
- Review the schedule in advance. Know when and where it’s all happening, from the trade show to education sessions.
- Map out your interests. The show floor features every type of pet product imaginable, so planning is key — but don’t forget time to discover the unexpected.
- Make a list of must-see exhibitors. Use the SUPERZOO app’s Advanced Search feature to sort by product category and save key exhibitors to a personalized list.
- Review the education schedule. Sessions start the Tuesday before the show floor opens!
- Download the SUPERZOO mobile app. Plan your personal schedule and map to make the most of your time on-site.
- Visit New Product Showcase. Don’t miss the new-to-market products, business opportunities and excitement in one of the most popular areas of the show floor.
At the Show
- Put your best “brand” forward! Comfy shoes are encouraged but remember to dress professionally to show you mean business — and don’t forget your business cards!
- Be respectful of exhibitors. Most don’t offer samples or sell single items (bulk orders only), so please be courteous with requests.
- When you’re looking for a place to relax, visit one of our show floor lounges
- Live Music Lounge – Network, unwind, grab a beverage and enjoy chill vibes at the Live Music Lounge. Featuring a fully stocked bar and artists performing acoustic sets, this show floor destination is the perfect place to catch up with colleagues and make some new ones.
- R&R Lounge – “Serenity” and “trade show” don’t always go hand-in-hand, but they do at SUPERZOO! Take a minute for yourself at the R&R lounge, where you can indulge in a custom massage, focus on your personal well-being and recharge.
- Make connections! Meet with other pet industry professionals during sessions, on the show floor and at our legendary SUPERZOO Beach Party. There’s nothing like face time to solidify a relationship!
After the Show
Follow up. Track new contacts so you can follow up post-show. Send an email within a day or two of meeting someone to keep the relationship top of mind.
- Summarize action items. Was there a genius idea uncovered during an education session, a product you planned to research or a contact you wanted to reach out to? Reference your notes!
- Share your insights. Are you the boss? Impart your knowledge to staff. If you’re an employee, invite your boss to discuss ideas for boosting business based on what you’ve learned.