So, you’re new around here? Let us show you how it’s done. Like how beneficial it is for pet professionals and how to get the most out of your experience, especially as a first-time attendee. Check out the quick tips below to prep for success before, during and after the show!
Attendance at SuperZoo is limited to pet professionals engaged in the buying of pet products or providing pet services to consumers. SuperZoo is a private trade show open to the trade only, and not open to the public. Check out our qualification requirements here.
Register early and save $35!
Book travel in advance for the best deals!
Before You Arrive
- Review the schedule in advance. Know when and where it’s all happening, from the trade show to education sessions.
- Map out your interests. The show floor features every type of pet product imaginable, so planning is key—but don’t forget time to discover the unexpected.
- Make a list of must-see exhibitors. Tip: Use the SuperZoo app’s Advanced Search feature to sort by product category and save key exhibitors to a personalized list.
- Do your homework on exhibitors. Read press releases to see if any products or specials catch your eye.
- Review the education schedule. Sign up for sessions early to guarantee your spot. (Sessions start the Monday before the show floor opens!)
- Download the SuperZoo mobile app. Plan your personal schedule and map to make the most of your time on-site.
- Visit the New Product Showcase. Don’t miss the new-to-market products, business opportunities and excitement in one of the most popular areas of the show floor.
While You’re Here
Wondering how you can you start off on the right foot? Find out in a 30-minute session dedicated to maximizing your SuperZoo experience on Monday—the day before the trade show floor opens. Until then, here’s a few quick tips:
- Put your best “brand” forward! Comfy shoes are encouraged, but remember to dress professionally to show you mean business—and don’t forget your business cards!
- Be respectful of exhibitors. Most don’t offer samples or sell single items (bulk orders only), so please be courteous with requests.
- Make connections! Meet with other pet industry professionals at our Networking Reception. There’s nothing like face time to solidify a relationship!
After the Show
- Follow up. Track new contacts so you can follow up post-show. Send an email within a day or two of meeting someone to keep the relationship top of mind.
- Summarize action items. Was there a genius idea uncovered during an education session, a product you planned to research or a contact you wanted to reach out to? Reference your notes!
- Share your insights. Are you the boss? Impart your knowledge to staff. If you’re an employee, invite your boss to discuss ideas for boosting business based on what you’ve learned.