EXHIBITOR BEST PRACTICES
Exhibit Like a Pro at SUPERZOO
SUPERZOO draws pet professionals from around the world looking for the newest innovations to give their business a boost. That’s where exhibitors like you come in — and your event experience is just as important. We want to make sure you make the most of your time here, on the show floor and beyond. Here are some exhibitor best practices you can follow to achieve success in Vegas.
1. Reserve Your Booth Space in a Location Tailored to Your Audience
Choose from eight curated show floor areas designed to give exhibitors targeted access to key audiences, while also benefiting from walk-through traffic from across the industry. Areas include:
- Emerging Brands
- Natural and Health
- Specialty and Lifestyle
- Farm and Feed
- Live Animals
- Groomer’s Marketplace
- New Product Showcase
Once you’ve selected a few booth spaces that are right for you, submit a contract with your top three locations.
2. Take Advantage of Our Value-Added Program
There’s no better way to get more traffic to your booth than by having your latest products featured in the New Product Showcase. Each year thousands of pet professionals flock to this attendee-favorite area to explore what’s new and what’s next. It’s also an excellent opportunity to achieve industry-wide recognition by submitting your products to be evaluated and awarded by a panel of expert judges.
3. Optimize Your Offerings to Get More Buyers to Your Booth
With hundreds of exhibitors on-site, you want to make sure your booth stands out. Beyond your products and/or services, what else can you do to attract retailers? Here are some ideas:
- Offer show-only specials and discounts.
- Conduct live, hands-on demos.
- Implement games, entertainment and giveaways.
4. Promote Your Presence at SUPERZOO
Successful exhibitors know that a positive on-site experience relies not just on what your booth looks like, but what you do beforehand. Luckily, there are many ways to let everyone know where to find you:
- Secure digital and on-site sponsorships to get more eyes on your brand, including a spot with your name and booth number in the Show Daily, pocket guide, mobile app and more.
- Update your exhibitor listing before July 8, 2024 to be included in the Show Directory.
- Develop and distribute a captivating press release. Bring extra copies (plus product samples and other marketing materials) to the on-site Press Room and add them to the press kit wall.
- Share on social media that you’re attending the big event using hashtags #SUPERZOO2024 and #SUPERZOO — and remember to tag us!
5. Know What Comes with Your Booth (and What Doesn’t)
Knowing in advance what to expect prevents on-site confusion and helps you create and stick to your budget:
- One 10×10 booth includes: ID sign (11×17), 8-foot draped backwall and 3-foot side curtains (no drapes on island booths)
- No canopies or awnings are permitted. Hanging banners and signs are only allowed on island booths 20×20 and larger.
- Carpet or flooring must be used in your booth: Order carpet, tables and more in advance to save on cost and stress — all can be ordered through the Freeman Service Kit.
- Electricity, internet, telecommunications, plumbing, booth cleaning and food/beverage can be ordered through the Mandalay Bay Service Kit.
Check out our suite of Service Kits for full details on on booth rules, important deadlines, order forms, furniture rental, lead retrieval and more.
6. Ship Your Items In Advance for Hassle-Free Booth Setup Upon Arrival
Here’s the scoop on how material handling works at SUPERZOO:
- Exhibitors pay a fee, based on weight and number of packages, to have materials received and relocated to your booth. SUPERZOO booths include a 300-pound drayage credit.
- No wheels allowed — you may hand carry your material through the front or hand-carry door.
- Consider cartload service. In many cases, this is the easiest, most affordable and appropriate way to move smaller shipments.
Take advantage of Advanced Shipping to assure your booth materials are in your space when you arrive. These shipments can arrive July 12 – August 6 and should be addressed to:
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth Number
6675 W Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118 USA
Onsite shipments can start arriving August 11 and should be addressed to:
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth Number
SUPERZOO 2024, Mandalay Bay Convention Resort
3970 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA
7. Know Your Stuff On-Site
You’ve made it to the show! Now it’s time to ensure success on-site:
- Keep track of show hours by reviewing the schedule in advance.
- All booths must be set up by the Tuesday evening before the show floor opens.
- Your booth must be staffed at all times during show hours.
- Early dismantling of your booth violates show rules. More importantly, it detracts from the professionalism of the event. Early dismantling will result in a $1,000 fine.
8. Network, Network, Network!
While your booth will attract interested buyers, it’s the relationships you build that will draw repeat business (and fond memories). Take advantage of the following opportunities to meet your target audience while having a great time with your community:
- SUPERZOO Beach Party – Join your fellow exhibitors and attendees on Thursday from 7-10 pm for catered food, drinks, conversations and live music.
- Meet One-on-One – Pull up a seat and take advantage of on–site lounges to solidify a new customer relationship or develop an existing one.
- Apply to speak at SUPERZOO, get on a panel, etc.
9. Celebrate Your Success and Save the Date for 2025
And here’s one last tip — secure your preferred booth space for 2025 by submitting your contract before you leave SUPERZOO 2024.
Sign up for show updates!