Leap Venture Studio
The Leap Venture Studio & Academy is one of the first programs designed to ignite impactful growth for pet care startups. The program represents Michelson Found Animals and Mars Petcare’s commitment to improving the lives of pets and their owners through science, technology, and innovation. Leap Venture Academy is a series of pre-accelerator, community-building programs for early-stage pet care startups and innovators. These activities include fellowship programs and pitch competitions.
Leap Venture Studio and the Black Pet Business Network are teaming up to present a pet care startup pitch competition with a grand prize of $10,000 happening this year at SuperZoo! This is an opportunity for you to showcase your innovative pet care ideas, pitch your business plan, and compete with other talented entrepreneurs for the chance to win a cash prize. Please see application timeline and details here below:
- This pitch competition is for startups with a founder who identifies as a person of color.
- Applications for the pitch competition are now open and will be accepted until May 31st.
- Companies will be notified by June 6th if they have been selected for the virtual pitch round.
- Virtual pitch rounds will take place from June 13th-15th
- Final companies will be selected, and all companies will be notified on June 20th whether or not they have been selected for the live competition at SuperZoo.
- If you are selected to pitch in the final competition, you must be able to travel to Las Vegas to pitch in person at the Super Zoo Pitch Competition from August 15th-18th, at your own cost.
To apply for the competition, please click the link below and submit your application by May 31st. We are looking for innovative ideas, well-crafted business plans, and potential for growth and success.
We hope you will consider this opportunity to showcase your talents and compete for the grand prize of $10,000.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Leap team at firstname.lastname@example.org.