12:00 pm: Check-in
12:15 pm: Pre-Judging
12:30 pm: Contest Starts
2:45 pm: Contest Ends / Final Judging
3:15 pm: Awards
Special note: Electric will NOT be provided in the contest ring. You must supply your own cordless clippers where applicable.
Sizes and Time Allowed:
11″ and under – 1:30 (one hour and thirty minutes)
Over 11” up to and including 17” – 1:45 (one hour and forty-five minutes)
Over 17” up to and including 23” – 2:00 (Two hours)
Over 23” – 2:15 (two hours and fifteen minutes)
Acceptable Breeds: All sizes, natural colors of purebred Poodles.
Acceptable Styling: Must be groomed to breed profile as presented in the conformation show ring. It is the responsibility of the show promoter and /or their designated judges to determine adequate coat growth.
- All styling must take place during the time frame of the competition except where noted below.
- All dogs must be groomed according to breed standard with the exception of Poodle as noted below.
- All dogs may have sanitary and pads shaved prior to class start.
- All dogs may have nails trimmed and ears cleaned prior to class start.
- Finishing sprays, are permissible in order to tidy up after competition time frame ends however, re-‐shaping with water or product application is prohibited.
- Chalk products are permissible prior to and during the competition time frame but are prohibited after time is called.
- Poodles can be styled as presented in the conformation show ring or pet trims, provided they respect the breed profile as set forth by the standard.
Poodle Styling: All pet and show poodle styles are acceptable provided they respect the breed profile of the poodle.
- Feet must be shaved
- Feet may be shaved prior to competition start time. NO extra time will be permitted if not completed prior to the class start.
- Face must be shaved during the competition time frame.
- Small mustache or goatee are permitted.
- Scissored face styles such as Bichon or scissored type faces are prohibited.
- Show topknots may be pre-banded, including hair extensions prior to the start of the class, spray up products are prohibited prior to the start of the class.
|Division||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
Teri DiMarino, ICMG, NCMG, ISCCMS, CAH
President, DiMarino & Associates
Producer, Mastergroom Canada
Victor Rosado, ICMG, NCMG