Attendance at SuperZoo is limited to pet professionals engaged in the buying of pets, pet products or providing pet services to consumers. SuperZoo is a private trade show open to the trade only, and not open to the public.
Our qualification requirements have recently changed. On this page you will find a list of our new categories, along with a brief description and qualification requirements. Businesses are qualified on their primary business function. WPA has the final say in business type qualification.
If you’ve attended SuperZoo before, welcome back!
If this is your first SuperZoo, welcome! We can’t wait to meet you. If this is your first time registering for SuperZoo you’ll be asked to submit the below items.
- Basic contact information for you and your business.
- An invoice from a recognized pet distributor or manufacturer totaling $1,000 or more and dated within the past year, or a copy of your business license, insurance, business card, website or letter of intent.
- Requiring proof of purchase from multiple brands
- Letter of intent * (from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a business – this is acceptable for new businesses only).
- Letter must indicate company name, company function, and registrant’s name. *Letter of intent only valid for business started within the last year, may not be utilized for access to event for multiple years.
- On-Line retailers
- Online stores must sell more than one manufacturer’s product line to consumers. If your company owns the brand name on all products sold in your store, you are classified as a Manufacturer.
- If you are approved you will receive an email within 5 business days with a link to your personal registration form.
Qualified Business Categories
- Retail – Aquarium
- Retail – Birding Store
- Retail – Full Line Pet with Grooming
- Retail – Full Line Pet (with Animals)
- Retail – Full Line Pet (without Animals)
- Retail – Feed / Farm / Ranch
- Retail – Gift / Boutique / Specialty
- Retail – Grooming Store with Pet Supplies
- Retail – On-Line
- Retail – Reptile Store
- Retail – Lawn / Garden / Department / Home /Hardware
- Mass Market / Value / Dollar / Club / Grocery / Drug
- Importer/Exporters (Finished Goods)
- Wholesale Distributor (Finished Goods)
- Wholesale Live pet / Livestock Distributor
Manufacturer Representatives are defined as independent third-party agents or companies who represent two or more manufacturers in a sales capacity. To qualify, Manufacturers Reps must provide the names of exhibitors they rep as well as contact info for verification.
Non Exhibiting Manufacturer
Manufacturers / Brands or start-up companies that are not exhibiting but wish to attend the show Cost: $995
Includes: Grooming Schools, Mobile / Independent Groomer, Pet Sitters / Day Care / Boarding / Trainers.
Definition: Any attendee not directly or indirectly involved in the Pet Industry. If your company or doesn’t fall into one of the above categories you may still be able to attend SuperZoo as an Industry Guest. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During registration consider all additional staff during enrollment, otherwise additional staff will require individual registration.
Breeders and Rescues do not qualify to attend.
If you are a venture capitalist please reach out to email@example.com.