See all of the pet products that are about to be huge, first
This year, one of the most popular areas of the SuperZoo show floor is jam-packed with even more expert insights, new-to-market products, business opportunities and excitement than ever before! Plan to spend extra time at the New Product Showcase, where you’ll get a comprehensive view of what’s hot in pet retail now and see the trends and companies that are about to be huge, first.
New Product Showcase Awards
A panel of seven industry experts selected the winners of the New Product Showcase on Tuesday, Aug. 17 at 1:30 pm. Top products brought home highly effective promotion packages — along with pride and glory.
Judges vote for the best overall product in each of these categories:
These products are crafted with the highest level of quality, attention to detail and human-grade ingredients
The emotional connection, do you like the product overall.
Is the quality what you would expect to see from a luxury product.
Will elicit a positive response in its target market.
Retail Shelf Appeal:
Innovative eye-catching packaging that effectively communicates features and benefits of the product
- Aesthetic and packaging design qualities.
- What about this product makes it stand out.
- Will elicit a positive response in its target market?
Point of Purchase:
This in-store display effectively grabs shoppers’ attention by combining graphic design features and structure design
- Aesthetic and design qualities.
- How well does the POS display explain the features and benefits of the product?
- What makes this POS display unique and innovative.
Innovative Pet Products and apps designed with integrated technologies, promising a better quality of life for pets and owners
- Looking for Innovative engineering, originality and design.
- How does this product enhance the quality of life for pet and owner?
Humanized Pet Product:
Products inspired by all the little things in life we humans relate to. Creatively designed products to encourage and nurture the bond between owners and their pets
- The emotional connection, do you like the product overall.
- Do you believe it will elicit a positive response in its target market?
Health and Wellness:
New-to-Market over the counter non-pharmaceutical products designed to promote optimum wellness for pets
- The complementary use of natural and/or synthetic compounds formulated to create the product.
- Innovative use of alternative approaches for optimum pet wellness.
- How well does the packaging explain the features and benefits of the product?
Eco-Friendly Pet Product:
Innovative features incorporated into products that are environmentally friendly and help reduce the environmental footprint
- How does the product’s design, aesthetics, materials, and ingredients relate to environmental and sustainability responsibility?
- Looking for ecologically impactful benefits.
New-to-Market Pet Food & Treats:
Original new innovations in pet nutrition
- Looking for innovations with ingredient solutions for pet food and treats that are formulated for all-around health and wellness of pets.
- Signage in the New Product Showcase area of the show floor
- A listing in the SuperZoo mobile app with a notification announcing their win
- Their social media accounts featured by SuperZoo
- Inclusion in the ‘winner announcement’ email sent to all attendees
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through the SuperZoo press release sent to trade and consumer publications
- An email with digital artwork that can be used on marking materials (press release, social media, website, product packaging, trade show booth, advertising materials, etc.) to promote their products after the show