Booth & Product Donations
SuperZoo is once again partnering with several rescue groups to help aid animals in Southern Nevada. These groups will coordinate the collection of your donated booth and/or products by picking up your items after the event and distributing them to more than 50 local animal rescues. SuperZoo’s exhibitor donations will save rescues thousands of dollars in supply expenses throughout the year, enabling them to spend funds on saving more lives. Donating your booth and/or products is a tremendous way to help support the local pet community and save on return shipping!
- Furgotten Friends Dog Rescue
- Paw Partners Unleashed
- Tails of Nye County
- Wagging Tails
- Southern Nevada Beagle Rescue
The above rescues are 501C3 non-profit, privately funded pet rescues. Donations are tax deductible and tax receipts will be emailed. The donating party is responsible for noting the items donated.
Donation Station Location: At the back of Aisle 6300 (behind Booth #6378 and Emerging Brands) in the Exhibit Hall.
How to donate:
- Pre-arrange or call during the event for a donation pickup, please contact Manda with Furgotten Friends Dog Rescue at (775) 848-9478.
- Tell a volunteer staff member you have items to donate at the Donation Station. Volunteers will also be visiting with exhibitors on Friday, August 18th. Please note volunteers will have “OFFICIAL SUPERZOO RESCUE VOLUNTEER” badges. Unfortunately, some rescue groups not affiliated with SuperZoo’s officially vetted rescue groups will ask for donations. This is strictly prohibited. If you are approached by a rescue group without an “OFFICIAL SUPERZOO RECSCUE VOLUNTEER” badge, please let them know you have already committed to SuperZoo’s official rescue groups.
- Place a “DONATION STATION” sticker on your donated items. Stickers may be picked up at the Donation Station or from a volunteer staff member.
- Leave your items in your booth or drop off your items at the Donation Station. Volunteers will start collecting items as soon as the event closes at 3:00 pm on Friday.
Rescue groups will accept all donations including furniture, rugs, and other items. Thank you for helping us save a life one paw at a time!