Bring the Hottest New Trends Home and Get a Leg Up on Your Competition When You Attend North America’s Leading Pet Retail Event August 17 – Thursday, 19, 2021.
Why do more pet retailers around the world flock to SuperZoo than any other show in North America? Because it’s renowned as the epicenter of U.S. pet trends—as well as a prime source of deals on new products, including many that can’t be found anywhere else. That’s because the more than 1,100 leading manufacturers and suppliers who exhibit at SuperZoo showcase best-selling merchandise and debut products the local competition won’t have on their shelves—so you can return home with unique items that truly set yours apart.
Here’s what’s in store for you in 2021:
- 850 NEW products making their world debut in the New Product Showcase.
- Five specialty neighborhoods covering every aspect of pet retail: fashion and high-end accessories, natural and eco-friendly products, grooming supplies, small animal and aquatic products and more.
- An International Lounge offering help with the SuperZoo mobile app and featuring interpreters for Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean. This lounge also features complimentary water service, charging stations and table seating.
- NEW innovators and entrepreneurs showcasing their products for the first time in the New Exhibitor Row neighborhood.
- The pet industry’s best education program, offering more than 80 seminars spanning 85 education hours.
- Relationship-building with more than 21,000 pet industry professionals, including more than 1,200 international buyers.
- International breakfast where you’ll hear from pet industry experts and enjoy an opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals from around the globe!
We’ve assembled some useful resources to help make your trip to SuperZoo easy and hassle-free:
Letter of Invitation
The Letter of Invitation is no longer available.
United States of America, Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs
(For a list of American Embassies and Consulates worldwide)
United States Customs Service
U.S. Food and Drug
U.S. Foreign Agriculture Service